How to Copy WhatsApp Media from iPhone to PC?
I find that several friends of mine never have the idea to back up their WhatsApp media, even though some of the pictures, videos and audios may be business-related or include important personal information. Unfortunately only when they lose some valuable photos or important videos/voice notes do they realize the significance of copying WhatsApp media from iPhone to PC.
It is always wise to plan ahead, so take action right away in case of future data loss. Here we recommend using Jihosoft WhatsMate to make a backup of your WhatsApp media.
Why Choose WhatsMate to Copy iPhone WhatsApp Media to PC?
This professional WhatsApp management tool enables you to copy WhatsApp photos, videos and voice notes from iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 6s (Plus), iPhone 6 (Plus), iPhone 5s/5c/5 to PC in their original quality and formats. After that, you can:
- Conveniently check and manage your WhatsApp media on your computer.
- Restore WhatsApp media backup to iPhone whenever you accidentally delete or lose them on your device.
Note: If you lost any WhatsApp pictures/videos/voice messages and have no backup files, you can also use WhatsMate to recover WhatsApp media on iPhone directly.
How to Save iPhone WhatsApp photos/videos/audios to PC?
1. To start, please install and launch WhatsMate on your Windows/Mac first, and then choose “Backup WhatsApp data to computer”.
2. Then connect iPhone to computer. After that, the program will identify your device and scan it automatically.
3. Once scanning finishes, choose the chats that contain the media you want to back up, and then tap “Backup”. After that, you can go to the backup folder to check your photos, videos and voice notes.
Warm Tip: After recovering deleted WhatsApp messages from iPhone, you can try to print WhatsApp chat history along wiht media thumbnails on iPhone with this simple guide.
How to Stop WhatsApp Saving Media to iPhone Camera Roll?
When the bloated WhatsApp media files occupy a large amount of your phone space, and most of them are useless, you may want to stop WhatsApp automatically saving media to your iPhone camera roll. Then you can solve it by the below steps:
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Privacy > Photos > Turn off the WhatsApp option.
Then you can manually choose your favorite media to save on your device so as to avoid the embarrassing situation that all the WhatsApp media appear in your camera roll.
If you want to recover other iPhone data from iPhone 7 plus/ 6s plus/ 5s and etc, you can refer to this useful method.