How to Export WhatsApp Contacts from iPhone to PC?
Summary: Is there any way to only backup iPhone WhatsApp contacts to computer? Here is the easiest one.
We iPhone users have been accustomed to using WhatsApp to keep in touch with friends, family and others, no matter how far we are or how near we are. So we will never wish to lose any of WhatsApp data, especially WhatsApp contacts. For this purpose, it is necessary for us to export WhatsApp contacts from iPhone to computer for safe keeping.
Now you might think of WhatsApp’s built-in backup feature. However, it can only backup WhatsApp chat history and media, except WhatsApp contacts. Then how can we avoid losing WhatsApp contacts?
In this tutorial , we will go through a useful way to backup WhatsApp contacts on iPhone and restore them back to your device later.
Steps to Backup WhatsApp Contacts from iPhone to PC
Before we get started, you should download this WhatsApp Backup & Restore tool on your Windows computer. It is this WhatsApp Manager program that enables you to copy iPhone WhatsApp contacts to computer in CSV, HTML, PDF and TXT format. Moreover, it can not only save WhatsApp contacts from iPhone to computer, but also save WhatsApp chat history, call logs, photos, videos and voice messages.
1. Run this manager on your PC, and choose the Backup function.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer and when it is recognized by the program, click NEXT to let the program start scanning.
Note: If your iOS device is encrypted, you have to enter the passcode when prompted.
3. Once scan finishes, hit the Contacts option and you will see the contact list of your WhatsApp. Choose the ones you need and click BACKUP button at the bottom right corner.
After you complete the above steps, your iPhone WhatsApp contacts have been exported to the output folder in your computer.
Related Article: How to Save iPhone WhatsApp Messages to Computer?
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup to iPhone?
Then your next question may be: how to restore WhatsApp contacts from backup to iPhone? Take your time. As we now start in at once.
Well, whenever you want to restore WhatsApp data like contacts, messages and photos etc, launch the program again. And follow the instructions below.
1. Connect your iPhone to computer. On the program interface, hit the function you need: Restore WhatsApp data from backup file.
2. Then select the WhatsApp backup that includes your desired WhatsApp contacts.
3. After a while, the program will display all the files found in the backup file. You need to choose the Contacts option and then select which contacts to be restored.